Beatenberg – Is that a village in the Bernese Oberland? Incidentally, the longest village in Europe, according to the inhabitants.
Beatenberg – Is that a village in the Bernese Oberland? Incidentally, the longest village in Europe, according to the inhabitants. Beatenberg is also a band from South Africa. They came to their name when they once saw a sketch of the village by the expressionist „Paul Klee“. The trio from Cape Town is very successful in their homeland. After their debut album, they received seven South African Music Awards, had several number 1 hits and now play big, sold-out shows. Then they were invited to record with „Mumford & Sons“ in New York and London and finally merged with the band trip. Beatenberg somehow sound like „Vampire Weekend“. Nevertheless, they do their very own thing and process their African influences into catchy pop numbers.
(Freitag) 20:00 - 22:30
- H.Aemmerli bei Computer-Geschichten: Stories aus der Frühzeit der Informatik
- Marie Busch bei Schlüsselservice – Schlosserdienst mit Garantie
- Moritz_Boss1 bei Warum es wichtig ist, die Rohrreinigung rechtzeitig durchzuführen
- Anonymous bei Die dunkle Serie DARK geht weiter!
- Es ist angerichtet: The Menu! - Wellnessino bei Netflix: Das Damengambit