ABOUT KEB ‚MO‘ “I’m more interested in pleasing
ABOUT KEB ‚MO‘
“I’m more interested in pleasing myself, and making records that make me feel proud and make me feel like I’ve done my best. And if other people like it, that’s gravy. ”States Keb ‚Mo‘ , assessing his new release Oklahoma .
Indeed, in his quarter-century as a recording artist, the charismatic singer / guitarist / songwriter and four-time GRAMMY Award winner has consistently made music that reflects his own passions and interests. In the process, he’s earned a reputation for his ability to draw upon his bottomless roots-music expertise to make deeply expressive, highly personal music.
That’s the case throughout Oklahoma , whose expansive creative vistas reflect the eponymous state’s wide-open spaces. With noted musical veteran Colin Linden (The Band, Bruce Cockburn) heading up production duties, the album’s 10 tracks encompass Keb ‚Mo’s diverse talents, with the artist delivering some of the most adventurous and personal work of his career.
„When you are in a certain part of your life, the concept of an album is woven into the process,“ he says. “All of these songs stemmed from important issues and topics worldwide that really resonated with me during the time we were recording the project.”
(Dienstag) 20:30 - 22:00
Avenue de Sévelin 34, 1004
- H.Aemmerli bei Computer-Geschichten: Stories aus der Frühzeit der Informatik
- Marie Busch bei Schlüsselservice – Schlosserdienst mit Garantie
- Moritz_Boss1 bei Warum es wichtig ist, die Rohrreinigung rechtzeitig durchzuführen
- Anonymous bei Die dunkle Serie DARK geht weiter!
- Es ist angerichtet: The Menu! - Wellnessino bei Netflix: Das Damengambit