Throughout his career, Nada Surf has become increasingly creative, each new album
Throughout his career, Nada Surf has become increasingly creative, each new album being notable for the quality of its production but also through Matthew Caw, who has evolved to be no longer just a singer but a person in its own right. 2018 was the year of the 15 years of their cult album Let Go. In addition, the group recently celebrated the 20 years of North 6th Street, released in 1999, a large collection of demos recorded while the group still had its original formation. , which for the occasion, was put online on streaming platforms for the first time.
Meanwhile, Nada Surf is working on the follow-up to her eighth album – You Know Who You Are – acclaimed when it was released in 2016 and to the live album Peaceful Ghosts, released the same year (recorded with the ORF Radio Symphony Orchestra by Vienna and the Postdam German Film Orchestra Babelsberg).
Nada Surf is: Matthew Caws (guitar, voice), Daniel Lorca (bass) and Ira Elliot (drums).
(Montag) 20:00 - 00:00
3 Boulevard de Stalingrad, 69100
- H.Aemmerli bei Computer-Geschichten: Stories aus der Frühzeit der Informatik
- Marie Busch bei Schlüsselservice – Schlosserdienst mit Garantie
- Moritz_Boss1 bei Warum es wichtig ist, die Rohrreinigung rechtzeitig durchzuführen
- Anonymous bei Die dunkle Serie DARK geht weiter!
- Es ist angerichtet: The Menu! - Wellnessino bei Netflix: Das Damengambit